Beckery Resource Centre
Beckery Day Service is community based service for adults with learning disabilities. Providing a variety of sessions, promoting both vocational and skill development, creativity and physical well-being.
Beckery Centre offers a person-centred approach, giving all the people we support the same opportunities to experience new and familiar activities, whilst providing respite to relatives and carers. From centre based activities to a community based Coffee Shop, the day service offers people with learning disabilities and autism a safe and inclusive environment to develop their skills.
Spread across three sites ours facilities offer:
- a wide choice of activities including skill development, arts & crafts, music, cookery, health & beauty, sports, technology.
- Skilled staff with specialised training
- use of modern technology & communications
- Multi- sensory rooms creating a stimulating yet calming environment.
- A community based Coffee shop
- Access to community resources to expand horizons and promote community awareness
Where you can find us: